CFPÂ®, Personal Financial Services Principal, Investment Advisor Representative
- (419) 496-2226
Aaron is passionate about helping people find a sense of purpose and direction with their finances. His favorite saying is "we are tour guides, not travel agents."
On a daily basis Aaron manages investment portfolios and assembles financial plans. He is also our Chief Compliance Officer for Investment Advisory Services. He is skilled in investment selection, retirement planning and estate planning. He can also assist clients with corporate retirement plans, non-profit Endowment funds and Life Insurance.
Aaron joined the firm in March 2004 and became a partner in 2011.
- CFP® (Certified Financial Planner) Professional
- FINRA-Series 6 License
- State of Ohio Life & Health Insurance Licensed
Professional and Civic Organizations
- Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
- Ashland Theological Seminary Lifework Leadership Alumni
- Ashland Pregnancy Center Board Member
- Leadership Ashland Graduate
- United Way of Ashland County Investment Committee
- 2018 Campaign Co-Chair
- Ohio State University Alumni Member
- Member Park Street Brethren Church
- Bachelor of Science – Ohio State University
- DOL Fiduciary Rule for H.R. Group
- Worry-Free Retirement
- Investing 101
- Financial/Retirement Planning Basics
- Regular Contributor to Firm-wide Publications
Aaron and his wife, Aubrey, have two sons and a daughter, Keslar, Ty, and Annie. They live in Ashland.