Chris serves our clients in the area of investments and financial planning. He works directly with clients to develop comprehensive investment strategies. He also works on asset allocation strategies, retirement planning and tax planning.
Chris has over six years of investment advisory and financial planning experience, having previously worked at Edward Jones and Richland Bank in Mansfield.
He joined the firm in 2016.
- CFP® (Certified Financial Planner) Professional
- Certified Trust & Financial Advisor from the Institute of Certified Bankers
- Cannon Financial Institute
- FINRA-Series 7 License
- FINRA-Series 66 License
- State of Ohio Life & Health Insurance Licensed
Professional and Civic Organizations
- Ohio State University Alumni Association
- Member of St. Peter's Catholic Church in Mansfield
- Catholic Charities - Board Member
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, specializing in Finance – The Ohio State University
- Has participated in six full marathons and various other marathon events, most recently the Columbus and NYC Marathons.
- Spending time with family
- Ohio State Buckeye Football
Chris and his wife, Beth, live in the Lexington area with their daughter, Harper, and son, Noah.