Eric Key provides consulting to businesses and individuals. He focuses on serving his clients to help simplify their lives. Eric also manages our tax practice.
Eric specializes in corporate and individual tax planning, reviewing tax returns, and training accounting and tax personnel. He works with multi-state operations and handles multi-state tax issues.
Eric joined the firm in 1987.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional and Civic Organizations
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Partners In Christ, Inc., Treasurer
- Member Grace Brethren Church
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Accounting – Taylor University (Indiana)
- Family time
- Buckeye football
Eric is married to Sharon. They have three married adult children and one grandchild.