Neil is a CPA and a QuickBooks ProAdvisor with experience in business and personal services. This includes general business consulting, the preparation of both corporate and personal income tax returns, and the preparation of financial statements.
Neil has a bachelor's degree in accounting, but also has an associate's degree in computer information systems. He started working with our firm in 2006 as an associate systems administrator. With his ability to translate his technical knowledge into practical solutions, he has developed a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by saving them time with the use of technology. He is also currently developing ways to leverage analytical tools that help our clients understand and utilize the financial data that is available in today’s digital age.
Neil joined the firm in 2006 and became a partner in 2019.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- CompTIA Security+ Certified
- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Technician
Professional and Civic Organizations
- Salvation Army Ashland Kroc Center Advisory Board
- Brethren Care Village Board of Directors
- Ashland YMCA
- Franklin University – Summa Cum Laude, with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- North Central State College – Associate's Degree in Computer Information Systems
- Learning new things
- Spending time with family
Married to Susan with six daughters and a son: Taylor, Andrea, Elaine, Allison, Evan, Angela, and Eleanor.