Tami L. Reynolds
Tami focuses on corporate tax planning and preparation, business consulting, individual tax planning and preparation, partnership & LLC tax planning and preparation. Tami is a great teacher and enjoys working with and mentoring the newer accountants.
She joined the firm in 1986.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional and Civic Organizations
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce Board Past Chair
- Mohican Area Community Fund Treas. & Co-chair campaign
- Loudonville-Perrysville School Foundation Board Member
- B.A. in Business Administration – Capital University, Columbus, OH
- B.A. in Accounting – Marietta College, Marietta, OH
- Celebrating life with friends and family
- Spoiling her boxer
Husband, Russ; daughter, Erin; son Lee and his wife, Sarah and 2 granddaughters: Cora and Greta