Tammy specializes in working with our Investment customers, setting up accounts, trouble-shooting issues, and maintaining information. She is the first point of contact for investment clients, and can assist with account changes, requests for information, and cash withdrawal needs.
Tammy joined the firm in 2015.
- FINRA - Series 65 License
- State of Ohio Accident & Health, Life, Variable Annuities Insurance Licenses
- Notary Public
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Ashland University, Ashland, OH
- Member of St. Edward Parish
- Singing with the Ashland Area Chorus
- Working to raise Autism Awareness
Tammy and her husband, Jarrod, have two children, Emma and Ethan. She enjoys serving as a cantor in the music ministry at St. Edward's. They live in Ashland.