Tim cares about people and finds his purpose in making a positive impact in the lives of those he serves. He takes a personal approach to investing and uses honest conversations to help clients create a road map that focuses on their life and priorities.
Tim earned his Electrical Engineering degree from Grove City College and his MBA from Palm Beach Atlantic University. He demonstrates his commitment to the highest standards by maintaining the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.
He joined the firm in 2017.
- FINRA – Series 7
- FINRA – Series 6
- FINRA – Series 66
- SEC – Investment Advisor Representative
- State of Ohio Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- CFP® Certificant
- CAP® Certificant
Professional and Civic Organizations
- Richland Academy of the Arts Board Member
- Leadership Unlimited (Richland County) Graduate
- Community Hero Award Recipient
- Top 10 Under 40 Honoree
- Spherion 13er Founder and Director
- Member of Westwood Alliance Church
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering – Grove City College
- Master’s in Business Administration – Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Spending time with family
- Running and competing in triathlons
Tim and his wife, Abby, have three daughters and one son. They live in Lexington.