William S. Harvey
Bill is responsible for financial reporting quality control. He specializes in financial accounting and corporate and personal income tax preparation, and product costing for manufacturers.
He has taught accounting classes part-time for Ashland University, North Central State College (Mansfield) and Ohio State University (Mansfield).
Bill joined the firm in 1983.
- Certified Public Accountant
- FINRA-Series 65 License
Professional and Civic Organizations
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Braintree Business Incubator (Mansfield, OH) – Treasurer
- Ashland Noon Lions Club – Treasurer
- Ashland Regional Ballet – Treasurer
- Ashland County Historical Society – Treasurer
- Grace Bible Church – Treasurer
- B.S. in Business Administration, Major in Accounting and Minor in Economics – Ashland University, Ashland, OH.
- Bean Counting 1 & 2
- Understanding and Analyzing Your Company’s Financial Statements
- What You Can Measure, You Can Manage
Bill is married to his wife, Cindy. They have two married children and three grandchildren.