New Businesses Coming Soon:
• Ashland Bike Co. – now open!
• Kay Jewelers – Summer/Fall 2017
• Chipotle Mexican Grill – Summer/Fall 2017
• Uniontown Brewery – Fall 2017
Upcoming Local Events:
• Weekly free concerts at Myers Memorial Band Shell; Thursdays and Sundays through August 13
• July 18-22: Ashland Chatauqua: “Voices of Courage” at Myers Memorial Band Shell
• July 22: All Star National Flat Track Series Races at Ashland County Fairgrounds
• Sept. 9: Ashland Symphony Orchestra: “Divinely Dvořák” at Archer Auditorium
• September 15-17: Great Mohican Pow-Wow at Mohican Reservation Campgrounds (Loudonville)
• September 17-23: Ashland County Fair at Ashland County Fairgrounds
Whitcomb & Hess in the Community
• Several W&H team members volunteered (and played!) at the Ashland Chamber of Commerce Golf Outing on June 5. Aaron Bates and Beau Carpenter showed off their skills on the course, while Tracy Wells and Lori Cates volunteered at the 16th hole.
• Kim Tanner and Neil Hinkle attended “A Night at the Schines” event, hosted by the Leadership Ashland Alumni Association. They toured the old Ashland movie theatre to see the progress on the renovation work.
• Bill Harvey, Aaron Bates, and Neil Hinkle attended the 2017 Regional Economic Forum held at Snow Trails on May 12.
• Several team members attended the Ashland Chamber of Commerce Women in Business Luncheon. Tracy Wells and Tori King hosted an information booth at the event.
• Aaron Bates and Eric Key attended the United Way campaign reveal reception and dinner. Aaron and Aubrey Bates are co-chairing this year’s United Way Campaign!