Whitcomb & Hess is blessed to have strong relationships and roots in our Ashland community and beyond. The health of our clients, neighbors, and team members is very important to us. During this time of social distancing, we would like to assure you that we are following the CDC guidelines by doing the following:
- Increased sanitization of high-touch surfaces such as door handles, our reception counter, and conference room tables and chairs
- Supplying hand sanitizer in all our client-facing spaces
- Encouraging our team to stay at home if they are feeling unwell
We are also publishing periodic updates on how the COVID-19 outbreak is impacting the stock markets. You can find our most recent post, “Bear Markets Bounce,” on our blog.
Currently we have no information on whether this situation will impact tax deadlines, so we are continuing to work as planned. We ask you to please help us get your taxes done in a timely fashion by:
- Sending in your tax documents as soon as possible. You can always mail them, drop them through the drop slot in our side door, or contact us to request a secure link to submit them digitally. Please DO NOT EVER send unsecured, sensitive information via email.
- If you or members of your household are feeling unwell, please stay at home. We are more than happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Consider allowing us to mail your tax return to you when it’s finished, rather than coming into the office to pick it up. We always provide a summary of your return, as well as instructions for anything you need to do to complete your taxes, including labeled envelopes to mail things back to us or government agencies.
We thank you for your help in this matter and wish you all well.