Investment Advisor Representative, National Social Security Advisor Certificate Holder
- (419) 496-2225
Tracy serves an Investment Advisor Representative.
Tracy is building her reputation as the local go-to girl for Social Security questions and strategies. She enjoys designing customized retirement plans to help clients maximize their Social Security benefits. Tracy is passionate about budgets and helping clients reach their goals. In addition to financial and retirement planning, Tracy also prepares income tax returns for clients during tax season.
She joined the firm in 2011.
- FINRA-Series 65 License
- State of Ohio Casualty, Property, Accident & Health, Life & Variable Annuities Insurance Licenses
- National Social Security Advisor Certificate Holder
Professional and Civic Organizations
- Ashland County Cancer Association Board Member
- Eaglewings Board Member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Lincoln Christian College, Lincoln, IL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Education – Lincoln Christian College, Lincoln, IL
- West Holmes High School – Holmes County, OH
Tracy enjoys working with women as a Mary Kay consultant, traveling, and spending time with her family and friends. Tracy is actively involved in her church and various ministries.
Tracy and her husband, Andrew, live in Ashland.